New, Used and RV Inventory Merchandising & Management Systems
Driving Dealer Solutions gives you highly targeted leads that convert into more sales with the automotive industry's leading inventory management and merchandising system.
In addition to the easy-to-use on-line forms for adding and editing your vehicle listings you can save thousands of dollars in time with batch uploads for all your data and photos. Instantly upload your vehicle inventory from a spreadsheet. This file can be created by your staff or can come directly from your Dealer Management System (DMS).
Better still, Driving Dealer Solutions' inventory system has specialized versions not only for used vehicles but also for certified pre-owned, new vehicle inventory, recreational vehicles, and lease take-overs.
Driving Dealer Solutions gives you the edge with one system that updates your inventory everywhere:
- Your own website
- Your dealership group website
- Your dealer association website
- Automotive Portal websites
You may be reading this through an Internet browser but if you're like most decision makers in an auto dealership you know that your sales results don't have a "back button"!
Your website visitors' number one interest is to find the vehicles they are looking for with the best value. It's no longer enough to simply display your inventory online with just one or two photos along with some basic information. You must now merchandise your inventory to clearly show the value of your vehicles over your competitor.
- Generate well-qualified leads by giving Internet shoppers what they want... information!
- Discourage tire-kickers and encourage buyers with prominent effective Lead Generators.
- Convert more of your website traffic into what really matters... Leads & Sales!
- Unlimited, free* uploads to your online advertisers maximize the impact of every online dollar.
Vehicle Inventory Example
1. List or Search: Customers can return at any time to a complete list of your inventory or search for specific results.
2. Vehicle Summary Information: VIN, Year, Make, Model, Trim, Price, Colors, and more.
3. Side-by-Side Vehicle Comparisons: Display inventory listings side-by-side and provide your website visitors with a valuable tool to help them with their research and purchasing decisions while ensuring that they are looking at your inventory versus your competitors'.
4. Vehicle Photo Gallery: More pictures convert more visitors into leads and sales. If a picture says a 1000 words then this section will say up to 36,000. Your web site visitors are looking for a different experience. You can be the dealership that provides it. Displaying these photos is like a complete walk around the vehicle with the customer and best of all, the Driving Dealer Solutions system allows you to batch upload multiple photos per vehicle (several vehicles at once) saving you valuable time. Photos that are entered by batch upload are automatically optimized by the server for quick consumer viewing to minimize page load times.
> Click here for a Professional guide of what pictures to take and and what angles to get the most leads from your inventory
5. Consumer Lead Generation: Discourage tire-kickers and encourage buyers with lead generators that focus on pushing your consumers "hot buttons" including: Trade-in Quote; No Obligation Offers; Best Price Quotes; Pre-Approved Credit; Schedule Test Drive; and E-mail a Friend. Every lead can be sent by email and SMS Text Messaging to notify your cell phone or Smart phone immediately when you have a new lead with the type of request and contact details. Take the customer out of the market by responding quickly before they have time to talk to your competition.
6. Detailed Vehicle Information: Accurately display safety options, interior options, exterior options, mechanical specifications, additional comments, additional options, declarations, and any further remarks you may wish to disclose.
7. Automated Payment Calculator: Automatically calculate payments without the requirement to enter details into every listing. Calculates terms, taxes, cash down and trade-ins. Disclose or hide admin fees.
8. Warranty & Certification: Automatically display comprehensive info about the warranty and certification programs that apply to each listing just by choosing a single option from a 'drop-down' list.
9. Driving Dealer Solutions' Editorial content (chosen by you) can be integrated into new and pre-owned vehicle inventory listings to provide consumers with independent third-party journalist reviews and test-drive overviews that favour your vehicles.
10. Secure Online Credit Applications: Exceeds Canadian and US privacy legislation requirements and it's the only product that also captures "abandoned" credit applications.
11. Repeat Functionality: Any section within the Inventory Merchandising display can be repeated for added impact.
12. Dealership Information: Every vehicle listing displays your dealership's contact information.
13. Interactive Map & Department Hours: Display hours of operation and an interactive Google map with links to more details and directions.
14. Buying Group Database: For customers who "Can't find what they are looking for". Reduce the number of potential customers who abandon your website because they cannot locate a vehicle that interests them. Offer your customers a better alternative to the often promised (but seldom delivered) "We'll help you find a car.".